Daily Perspective: Growth can heal a lot of sins. – Cathie Wood
Fintech Movers: American Express Company is in talks with Kabbage, an online fintech lender backed by Softbank, over an $850 million acquisition. – Benzinga
- Fincity: The COVID Credit Crisis.
- Infor, CIBC, SunStream partner.
- A GM executive has joined Stripe.
- OCC grants bank charter to Varo.
- Creze to boost lending platform.
- Axle innovates financing platform.
- TransferWise partnered with Up.
- Avelacom intros low-latency route.
- Retirement Clearing is expanding.
- Building a fintech giant is costly.
- Vitesse fintech rakes in Series A.
- Trumid eyes growth, expansion.
- Beaxy intros Trender for mobile.
- RevenueCat secures $15M for app.
- Bloomberg launched ESG scores.
- US: DLT will play a role in farming.
- BankMobil has been sold to Megalith.
Benzinga Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a day of dealmaking, networking, and recognition in the