Prince

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Fans Hatch ‘Unforgettable’ Plan To Mark Royals’ Birthdays

The Sussex Squad has something special in mind for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's birthdays. (Photo: WPA Pool via Getty Images)
The Sussex Squad has something special in mind for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s birthdays. (Photo: WPA Pool via Getty Images)

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry both have birthdays coming up, which means one thing: the Sussex Squad has a plan. 

The Sussex Squad is a group of supporters of the royal couple who regularly join forces around major holidays and birthdays to celebrate Meghan and Harry through charitable endeavors. Generally, organizers pick causes to contribute to, alert the rest of the Sussex Squad via social media of the effort and begin fundraising and donating in the days leading up to their deadline.

Dani Trin, a recent college graduate based in Portugal, helped create and oversee the latest campaign for Meghan’s birthday on Aug. 4 and Harry’s on Sept. 15. 

Last week, she announced the initiative on Twitter: scholarships for women’s education in partnership with the Campaign for Female Education,

Read More

Meghan’s Wikipedia entry was altered days before her relationship with Prince Harry was revealed

(FILES) In this file photo taken on March 5, 2020 Britain's Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex (R) and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex arrive to attend the Endeavour Fund Awards at Mansion House in London. - Prince Harry and Meghan Markle filed a lawsuit July 23 in Los Angeles against one or more paparazzi whom they accuse of taking pictures of their son without permission, their lawyer told AFP. (Photo by DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS / AFP) (Photo by DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS/AFP via Getty Images) - Daniel Leal-Olivas/AFP via Getty Images
(FILES) In this file photo taken on March 5, 2020 Britain’s Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex (R) and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex arrive to attend the Endeavour Fund Awards at Mansion House in London. – Prince Harry and Meghan Markle filed a lawsuit July 23 in Los Angeles against one or more paparazzi whom they accuse of taking pictures of their son without permission, their lawyer told AFP. (Photo by DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS / AFP) (Photo by DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS/AFP via Getty Images) – Daniel Leal-Olivas/AFP via Getty Images

The Wikipedia entry for Meghan Markle was altered days before her relationship with Prince Harry was made public to remove a television quiz-show appearance and alter her occupation from model to humanitarian.

A reference to her work as a model on the US version of Deal or No Deal was scrubbed from Wikipedia late at night on October 9 2016, three weeks before

Read More

Prince Joachim of Denmark Expected to Make Full Recovery from Emergency Brain Surgery

Prince Joachim of Denmark is on the road to recovery following emergency surgery for a blood clot on his brain.

The 51-year-old royal – who was treated at the University Hospital of Toulouse in France on Saturday – is “expected to be moved from the intensive care unit soon,” the Royal House announced in a statement on Tuesday.

“After the recent days of hospitalization and treatment in the intensive care unit, it is now the doctors’ assessment that Prince Joachim will not have physical or other consequences as a result of the blood clot,” the statement continues.

“The blood clot in the brain was due to a sudden dissection of an artery, and the hospital’s medical team estimates that the risk of recurrence is very small once the artery has healed.

“Prince Joachim is expected to be moved from the intensive care unit soon but will continue to be hospitalized

Read More

Classes Will Be Online Until 2021, Prince George’s Schools Say

PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY, MD — Online classes will be the new norm in Prince George’s County. The school system said Wednesday that distance learning will continue until at least Jan. 29. Classes will start on Aug. 31.

The announcement comes a day after the state teachers’ union and PTA said they prefer to start the fall semester with virtual learning. Prince George’s County is the second in Maryland to commit to starting the school year online. Montgomery County was the first.

Prince George’s County schools have been closed since the state superintendent, Karen Salmon, shut down all Maryland public schools in March. The school system will remain closed until Salmon and Hogan indicate otherwise.

Prince George’s County continues to have the most coronavirus cases in the state, surpassing 20,000 infections on Wednesday. Nearly 700 county residents have died from the virus

“Prince George’s County Public Schools and our county

Read More