Daily Perspective: Growth can heal a lot of sins. – Cathie Wood
Fintech Movers: American Express Company is in talks with Kabbage, an online fintech lender backed by Softbank, over an $850 million acquisition. – Benzinga
- Fincity: The COVID Credit Crisis.
- Infor, CIBC, SunStream partner.
- A GM executive has joined Stripe.
- OCC grants bank charter to Varo.
- Creze to boost lending platform.
- Axle innovates financing platform.
- TransferWise partnered with Up.
- Avelacom intros low-latency route.
- Retirement Clearing is expanding.
- Building a fintech giant is costly.
- Vitesse fintech rakes in Series A.
- Trumid eyes growth, expansion.
- Beaxy intros Trender for mobile.
- RevenueCat secures $15M for app.
- Bloomberg launched ESG scores.
- US: DLT will play a role in farming.
- BankMobil has been sold to Megalith.
Benzinga Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a day of dealmaking, networking, and recognition in the financial technology space.
Ahead of the November 10, 2020 event, this newsletter will highlight one disruptive innovator working to create positive and diverse change in the financial services space.
Today’s disruptive innovator is Public, a brokerage and social community.
For a chance to make your mark on the future of innovation and be featured in this newsletter, check out our Global Fintech Awards!
Watch Out For This: For small business owners or others searching for advice on applying for a U.S. government disaster loan, there’s plenty to be found on social media. But that’s just the beginning of potentially fraudulent activity the Small Business Administration’s top watchdog is keen to root out. – Reuters
- Fast food packaging is harmful.
- Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris.
- MI farms, plants to test for virus.
- The Anonymous group returns.
- Boeing 747s use floppy disks.
- China has sanctioned US officials.
- IoT, data science boost foodtech.
- China mobilized invasion craft.
- Reporter triggers Chicago Mayor.
- Election ends with internet outage.
Market Moving Headline: China is continuing to buy U.S. goods, particularly commodities, under its Phase 1 trade deal with the United States, despite rising tensions over Hong Kong and other issues, top White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said on Tuesday. – Reuters
- Facebook curbed publisher ads.
- J&J weighs trials, eyes 1B doses.
- Companies flourishing amid virus.
- Nikola surges on 2,500 EV order.
- Amazon introduced Prime Gaming.
- ARK discusses shopping innovation.
- Recap on monthly venture funding.
- Boeing 737 cancellations near 400.
- Producer prices rebound in July.
- Investor sentiment still pessimistic.
- Airbnb to file for an IPO in August.
- Tesla announces 5-for-1 stock split.
- Analysis: labor market, job creation.
See more from Benzinga
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.